4790 Irvine Blvd. #105-141
Phone: (877) 924-9009
Dr. John Baker is a high volume, actively practicing, Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist for over 20 years specializing in Advanced Interventional procedures such as complex angioplasty, advanced coronary stent procedures, and is an Interventional Physician trainer for advanced procedures such as Rotational and Laser Atherectomy. He supplies evidence-based opinions and treatment in all areas of Adult Cardiology both in his case reviews and in his practice. In addition:
* He has extensive experience in peer review, in his capacities as prior Chair of Invasive Cardiology, organizing and maintaining high quality accurate peer review for Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, and redesigning the process to meet the Joint Commission's (JCAHO) Standards.
* Dr. Baker is currently Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Lab at Anaheim Regional Medical Center, and Director of Invasive/ Interventional Cardiology for his busy 15+ physician Cardiology group, which is the largest in Orange County.
* He is currently serving as an expert in the field of Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology for the California Medical Board of Physicians and Surgeons.
* He is an active case reviewer in the field of Cardiology for the Cooperative of American Physicians Inc (CAP-MPT), Maximus Center for Health Dispute Resolution and others.
* Dr. Baker has been appointed as Co-Chair of the American College of Cardiology - Cardiac Care Council - 2012-2016 term.
* He practices and promotes Evidence - Based Medicine in practice and in his reviews. Dr. Baker can provide you with a thorough, complete and evidence-based review, with fastest reviews upon receipt of material in electronic format or scanned data sources.
* Dr. Baker has deposition experience in both out of court and in - Trial testimony, and extensive case review experience for both medical defense and plaintiff cases. He welcomes cases from both defense and plaintiff, as his opinions address the evidence-based medical standards and facts of each case which are not dependent upon the side of retaining counsel.
Primary Area of Expertise: