EJ Janik CPA, CFF, CFE, CFLC, MS,
Ryan Fraud and Forensic Recovery, LLC
Three Galleria Tower , 13155 Noel Rd., Suite 100 Dallas, TX 75240
I. JANIK EXPERIENCE:
* Over 50 trial/hearing testimonies in 8 states: 10 Federal, 18 State, 22 Arbitration
* Over 82 total expert testimony matters
* Over 700 business dispute and consulting matters (32 years)
* 150 financial audits (Public Accounting - 7 years)
* Over 11 years of engineering & construction matters
II. WHO WE ARE - OUR MULTI-DISCIPLINARY FRAUD AND FORENSIC RECOVERY TEAM INCLUDES:
* Certified Public Accountants (CPA)¹
* Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
* Economists and Statisticians
* Experienced Expert Witnesses
* Forensic Accountants
* Forensic Technology Specialists
* Former Law Enforcement and Regulatory Officers
III. RYAN FRAUD AND FORENSIC RECOVERY SERVICES:
* Dispute Analysis and Expert Testimony
* Special Claims and Recovery Services
* Financial Forensic Investigations
* Accounts Payable Overpayment Recovery
* Governance, Fraud Risk, and Compliance
* Disbursement Risk Analysis
* Forensic Data Analytics
* Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
* Discovery Consulting and eDiscovery
* Building & Construction Recovery
* Business Interruption Recovery
IV. INNOVATIVE FEE STRUCTURES INCLUDE: HOURLY, FIXED AND PERFORMANCE-BASED
V. WHAT WE DO - MITIGATE RISKS, IMPROVE PROFITABILITY, AND PROTECT SHAREHOLDER VALUE
Our practice also helps clients save money, satisfy regulators, and trace and recover funds by performing global forensic accounting investigations, providing litigation support, conducting investigative asset tracing and recovery reviews, and offering fraud risk and assessment services that guide corporate governance, mitigate risk, and enhance regulatory compliance.
Recent high-profile corporate fraud schemes have highlighted the need for fraud and forensic accounting investigations, asset tracing, and recovery work. Since the inception of Sarbanes-Oxley, global settlement fines, prison terms, and general enforcement activity related to statutes, such as the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), have continued to increase.
VI. FORENSIC LABORATORY INCLUDES:
Forensic data mining and electronic discovery experts leverage state-of-the-art technology and Ryan's proprietary software, Ryan eConcepts, Ryan eAnalytics™, to perform proactive electronic reviews to transactional data to identify fraud, waste, and abuse. With Ryan eAnalytics™ we are able to analyze complex data sets in litigation support, investigate vendor and company/employee activity, identify potential recoveries, and compliance monitoring.
VII. THE RYAN, LLC AFFILIATION
Ryan Fraud and Forensic Recovery, LLC (www.ryanffr.com) is an affiliate of Ryan, LLC (www.ryan.com) an award-winning global tax services firm serving many of the world's most prominent Global 5000 companies, with the largest indirect and property tax practices in North America and the seventh largest corporate tax practice in the United States.
Over 14,000 Clients in 45 Countries * Over 2,200 Professionals in 63 Offices
Ryan, LLC has been in Business 27 Years
¹ Ryan Fraud and Forensic Recovery, LLC is not a CPA firm.