I am a board-certified emergency medicine physician. I have been called upon to express opinions in the areas of medical malpractice, personal injury, negligence, standard of care, and causation. I am involved in both plaintiff and defense cases. My qualifications include:
* Award-winning emergency medicine physician in active practice with 20+ years clinical experience.
* Associate Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine at University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, regularly lecturing medical students and teaching clinical medicine in the ED.
* Current VP of company that staffs 35 emergency departments, overseeing more than 800 ER providers in risk management and quality assurance issues
* Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians (FACEP)
* Past President of the California Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians
* Medical Director of California Highway Patrol
* Extensive publication and speaking experience in the area of emergency medicine