IronHorse, LLC Tony Wayne President
6709 West 119th , Suite 443 Overland Park, KS 66209
Background - After a diverse career spanning 15 years in Big 8 public accounting/consulting and private industry, Mr. Wayne founded IronHorse in 1998 with an emphasis on complex turnarounds and restructuring consulting, crisis management, advisory services, CFO services, and litigation support. IronHorse is an ideal solutions resource for the closely held, family owned middle, or small-market industrial firms in transition serving a six-state region including Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Visit their website at www.ihorsellc.com.
Litigation Support - Mr. Wayne is available to advise boards of directors, senior management, and corporate counsel in all litigation matters that can impact business practices, profitability, and continued viability. He maintains rigorous compliance with certifying and credentialing bodies and their regulations and scrutinizes the facts behind complicated forensic accounting and valuation issues.
He is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, including the Business Reorganization Committee and Fraud Task Force. In addition, he is a member of the American Institute of CPA's, the Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors, the National Association of Valuation Analysts, and the Turnaround Management Association.
Mr. Wayne's services include expert witness assistance (consulting and testifying), solvency opinions, rebuttal expertise, case assessment management, and services in other areas of dispute and pre-complaint, complaint, discovery, pre-trial, and settlement consulting.
Forensic Services Include:
* Fraud prevention, detection and response
* Financial Reporting Fraud and Irregularity Forensic Audits
* Electronic Evidence Analysis
* Preservation and Securitization
* Ponzi Scheme Analysis
* Asset Searches, Public Records Searches, and Related Party Search and Documentation
* Pink Sheet and Other Stock Scams
* Private Placement Fraud Analysis & Investigations
* Borrowing Base and other Bank Fraud Examinations/Investigations
* Criminal Investigations
Valuation Services Include:
* Family Law
* Mergers and Acquisitions-Buy & Sell Side Advisory
* Estate Tax Returns
* E.S.O.P Valuations
* Buy / Sell Agreements
* Distressed Business Valuation
* Plan of Reorganization Valuation
* Liquidation Plan Valuation
* Lost Profit and Damages Computations/Valuation
* Solvency Opinions
* Goodwill and Intangible Asset Fair Value Impairment Valuation
* Lender & Private Equity Due Diligence / Portfolio Valuations
* Exit, Succession, Wealth and Estate Planning
* Valumetric Modeling and Template Development