James A. DiGabriele Ph.D./D.P.S., CPA/ABV/CFF, CFE, DiGabriele, McNulty, Campanella & Co., LLC
22 Horseneck Road Fairfield, NJ 07004
(973) 243-2600 - Fax: (973) 243-2646
DiGabriele, McNulty, Campanella & Company can help with every aspect of your tax and financial planning. And in the event of a tax problem or audit, we are well-versed in the operation of federal, state and local tax systems and are authorized to appear on your behalf before the Internal Revenue Service and other taxing agencies. But helping you minimize tax liability is only part of the picture. We also offer a complete range of accounting services, including forensic accounting, determination of loss, profit/earnings, business interruptions, inventory loss, locating hidden assets, fidelity and fraud detection.
Doctor of Professional Studies (DPS); Concentrations: Economics and Management-Pace University, Lubin School of Business. (2006). Dissertation: "An Empirical Investigation of Court Preferences for the Valuation of Closely Held Companies."
Master of Science Taxation (MST)-Major: Taxation: Seton Hall University (1998).
Master of Science Management (MSM)-Major: Finance: New Jersey Institute of Technology (1997).
Bachelor of Science (BS)-Major: Accounting-Bloomfield College (1984).
* Certified Public Accountant
* Certified Fraud Examiner
* Certified Financial Services Auditor
* Diplomate, American Board of Forensic Accounting
* Certified Forensic Accountant
* Certified Valuation Analyst
* Accredited in Business Valuation
* Fellow American College of Forensic Examiners International
* Certified in Financial Forensics