Pension Plan consulting actuary with 40+ years of experience. Had third party administration (TPA) and actuarial firm serving 650 pension, profit sharing and 401k plans. Experienced in consulting and expert witness work for qualified and non-qualified retirement plans under ERISA law. Have FSA and EA actuarial designations. FSA is the highest educational designation for actuaries. EA is enrolled actuary, which allows certification of pension plan valuations. Also have other actuarial designations. Have presented numerous seminars to CPA, Financial Planning and CPA groups on current pension plan developments and creative plan design. I also help:
• Family law attorneys with marital dissolution calculations and QDRO reviews;
• Personal injury attorneys with life expectancy and actuarial present value calculations of projected lost income on injury, wrongful death and disability;
• Estate planning attorneys with actuarial present value calculation of life estates and remainder trusts;
• Litigation attorneys with disputes on pension plans, actuarial assumptions, funding issues, government compliance, plan audits, insurance and annuity contracts, and plan investment issues.
• Class Action and Social Justice attorneys on employee rights in their retirement plans.
Education & Licenses
Rutgers University, B. A. Mathematics, Fellow Society of Actuaries, Enrolled Actuary, Licensed for Life, Annuity and Health Insurance, Member National Association of Forensic Economists