Felice L. Gersh MD Medical Director, Integrative Medical Group of Irvine
4968 Booth Circle #101 Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 753-7475 - Fax: (949) 753-8797Show Additional Addresses Hide Additional Addresses
* Menopausal medicine and hormonal therapy - including the use of bio-identical hormones
* Menstrual and hormonal dysfunction, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
* Integrative medicine - a blend of complementary and alternative medicine, functional medicine and holistic medicine
* Abnormal pap smears and their treatment
* Adolescent medicine, birth control, sexually transmitted diseases
* Bladder problems - infections, incontinence, interstitial cystitis overactive bladder
* Chronic pelvic pain and vulvodynia
* Endometriosis, uterine fibroids
* Female sexual dysfunction
* Sexual assault
* Gynecological surgery - hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, hysterectomy, myomectomy, oophorectomy, tubal surgery, vaginal surgery, sterilization, LEEP procedures, incontinence procedures, office biopsies, training in robotics
* Pharmaceutical patent disputes
* Environment effects on female health
Felice L. Gersh, MD has been practicing OB/GYN for more than thirty years. Her academic excellence enabled her to enter Princeton University, graduating with a degree in History, while taking all of the prerequisites required for medical school.
Dr Gersh has been awarded numerous honors-including Physician of Excellence Award 15 years in a row! She has also worked for the Medical Board of California as an Expert Reviewer for decades! She currently lectures around the nation as a speaker at major medical conferences, does podcasts and webinars, covering a wide array of female health issues.
As a professional expert, she works closely with attorneys to ensure they understand all facets of the case from the medical side. She is an expert at explaining to attorneys and jurors the fine points of the case.
Her areas of expertise include all facets of women's health care, including GYN surgery, vaginal issues, breast problems, fertility, reproductive, and hormone issues, GYN cancers, and sexual assaults.