Jeffrey Alan Sugar MD Child, Adolescent & Adult Psychiatrist, Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at USC
312 E Sycamore Ave El Segundo, CA 90245
As the Founding Director of Research at Hathaway Children and Family Services he led a study of the long-term effects of child trauma.
Currently, Director, Child Psychiatry Trauma Program at the University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, and Attending Psychiatrist, in both the Child and Adult Psychiatry Outpatient clinics, where he sees patients, teaches psychiatry and performs research.
Plaintiff and Defense Forensic experience includes reports and testimony in both child & adult cases involving:
* Effects of Trauma and Adversity on Child Development
* Chronic Physical, Sexual or Emotional Abuse
* Psychological Trauma in the Workplace
* Date Rape/ Internet Seduction
* Post-traumatic Loss, Grief and Depression
* Psychological Effects of Injury to the Body or Brain
* Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Out-of-state Consultation Possible
ATTORNEY REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST