Dr. John Baker is a high volume, actively practicing, Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist for over 20 years specializing in Advanced Interventional procedures such as complex angioplasty, advanced coronary stent procedures, and is an Interventional Physician trainer for advanced procedures such as Rotational and Laser Atherectomy. He supplies evidence-based opinions and treatment in all areas of Adult Cardiology both in his case reviews and in his practice. In addition:
* He has extensive experience in peer review, in his capacities as prior Chair of Invasive Cardiology, organizing and maintaining high quality accurate peer review for Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, and redesigning the process to meet the Joint Commission's (JCAHO) Standards.
* Dr. Baker served as the Director of Invasive/ Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories at Anaheim Regional Medical Center, and is an actively practicing Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist in his busy 15+ physician Cardiology group, which is the largest in Orange County.
* He is currently serving as an expert in the field of Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology for the California Medical Board of Physicians and Surgeons.
* He is an active case reviewer in the field of Cardiology for the Cooperative of American Physicians Inc (CAP-MPT), Maximus Center for Health Dispute Resolution and others.
* Dr. Baker has been appointed as the Co-Chair of the American College of Cardiology - Cardiovascular Care Team and Section - 2012-2015 term.