Dr. John Baker is an actively practicing, Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist for over 20 years specializing in Advanced Interventional procedures such as complex angioplasty, advanced coronary stent procedures, and is an Interventional Physician trainer for advanced procedures such as Rotational and Laser Atherectomy. He supplies evidence-based opinions and treatment in all areas of Adult Cardiology both in his case reviews and in his practice.
* He has extensive experience in peer review, in his capacities as prior Chair of Invasive Cardiology, organizing and maintaining high quality accurate peer review for Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, and redesigning the process to meet the Joint Commission's (JCAHO) Standards.
* Dr. Baker served as the Chair of Invasive/ Interventional Cardiology and Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories at Anaheim Memorial / Regional Medical Center, served as the Director of Invasive/Interventional Cardiology for a large 15+ physician Cardiology group, and is an actively practicing Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist in Orange County California.
* Dr. Baker has been appointed as Co-Chair of the California American College of Cardiology - Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Committee 2018 to present
* Dr. Baker has been elected District XI Councilor, representing Orange County California, 2018 to present, California American College of Cardiology
* Dr. Baker is currently serving as a Delegate to the California Medical Association representing the American College of Cardiology, 2018 to present
* He has served as an expert in the field of Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology for the California Medical Board of Physicians and Surgeons.
* He has served as case reviewer in the field of Cardiology for the Cooperative of American Physicians Inc (CAP-MPT), Maximus Center for Health Dispute Resolution and others.
* Dr. Baker has been appointed as the Co-Chair of the American College of Cardiology - Cardiovascular Care Team and Section - 2012-2015 term.