Lloyd F. George CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CLU, ChFC, MBA, Lloyd F. George CPA, LLC
46 Hamilton Lane Plainsboro, NJ 08536
(609) 799-5863 - Fax: (201) 508-3388
* Valuation of businesses and business interests at any stage: start-up, early, growth, exit/succession planning, M&A
* Intangible assets (including intellectual property)
* Estate, gift & succession planning
* Family Limited Partnerships & LLCs
* Economic damages, lost profits
* Multiple industries
* Shareholder & partner disputes
* Mediation and arbitration, support; neutral expert
Over 40 years' experience.
Member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Institute's Forensic & Valuation Services Section; Member NJSCPA, Past Chair Litigation & Forensic Accounting Interest Group; Past Trustee, NJ Society of CPAs, Mercer Chapter Member and Past Chair, NJ Valuation & Litigation Services Interest Group; Board Member NJ Entrepreneurial Network; Einstein's Alley Collaborative; Recipient of NJSCPA "50 over 50" Recognition and Distinguished Service Medallion; selected by peers to the inaugural "CPA List"; Member, Independent Business Alliance. Former Coast Guard officer, Viet Nam combat veteran.