More than 75 years' combined successful and proven experience in safety, compliance, independent contractor relations (ICR), logistics, warehousing, and brokerage with recognized strengths in FMCSA compliance, safety, OSHA, ICR, training, staff support, trouble-shooting, and project planning and implementation, writing and establishing proactive procedures, policies, programs, and systems to avoid and prevent problems and issues.
Subject-Matter Expert Areas:
• Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations for motor carriers, vehicles, drivers, and brokers (qualification, record retention, policies, Mock FMCSA Audits, etc.),
• Transportation Safety (Accident and Incident prevention, investigation, mitigation, training, etc.),
• Driver Training (employee vs. independent contractor),
• Vendor Relations (Broker, third-party suppliers, Independent Contractor Relations (49 CFR Part 376/IRS), etc.),
• Accident and Incident (Prevention with Route Cause Analysis, Risk Management, Accident investigation, training, corrective action, etc.)
• Mergers and Acquisition assistance and due diligent
Education & Licenses
Certified Director of Safety, Broker Certification, Bachelor of Arts History, etc.
Contact TCC for more information