Steven L. Duckor M.D., F.A.C.G., A.B.A.M., F.A.S.A.M.
P.O. Box 4083 Tustin, CA 92781
Dr. Duckor has a distinguished career in Gastroenterology and Hepatology since 1977. He is Board Certified in Addiction Medicine and specializes in Substance Abuse and Chemical Dependency. He is the Medical Director of the Positive Achievement Center since 1979.
Dr. Duckor is available to assist legal professionals in defense and plaintiff civil matters relating to addiction medicine, substance abuse and chemical dependency, opioid addiction, effects of alcohol and drugs on the gastroenterology system, effects of alcohol and drugs on the liver, standards of care relating to all aspects of drugs and alcohol medicine, prescription drug abuse, and testing.
Dr. Duckor is a licensed Medical Doctor in California.
Expertise and Services:
* Opioid Addiction
* Chemical Dependency and Substance Abuse
* Gastroenterological effects of alcohol and drugs on the Gastroenterology System
* Hepatological effect of alcohol and drugs on the liver
* Drugs/Alcohol - all aspects
* Standards of Care
* Prescription drug abuse
* Medical Malpractice and Wrongful Death
* Relapse Risk prediction
* Absorption & clearance of alcohol/drugs
* Testing blood/urine/breath/alcohol
* Consulting - Expert medical consultations and trial preparation for attorneys
* Case Review and generation of report
* Trial - plaintiff and defense
* Hospital privileging disputes
* Medical Board of California - defense of physicians
For additional information please visit: www.StevenLDuckorMD.com
* Internship: 1971-1972, USC Medical Center in Internal Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
* Medical Degree: 1967-1971, University of Miami, Miami, FL, USA
* Bachelor of Science: 1963-1967, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
* Residency: 1972-1975, USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
* Fellowship: 1975-1977, University of California Irvine in Gastroenterology
* Medical License: 1972 - Present, California