Timothy A. Pine, TAP International, LLC
4310 Artesian Cove Denver, NC 28037
(704) 483-7552 - Fax: (704) 483-7552
* Senior Vice President of Product Safety and Quality Assurance with Hasbro
* Global Director of Apparel Product Integrity with Nike
* Vice President of Product Integrity with Fisher-Price
* Product Safety, Reliability, and Quality Management with Tonka Kenner Parker
* Product Safety, Reliability, and Quality Engineering with Mattel.
Mr. Pine is a member of the Toy Industry Association (TIA) Safety Standards & Technical Committee, the ASTM Committee F15.22 on Toy Safety, and the ASTM Committee F15 on Consumer Products. He was a founding member of the National Bureau of Standards committee that established the first comprehensive toy safety standard for the toy industry. He is the author of two books:
Enabling Excellence - The 7 Elements Essential to Achieving Competitive Advantage, Quality Press, Milwaukee, 2007.
Product Safety Excellence - The 7 Elements Essential for Product Liability Prevention, Quality Press, Milwaukee, 2012.
Areas of specialization: toys, toy safety, toy safety consulting, toy safety expert witness.
MBA University of Cincinnati
Certified Product Safety Manager, International Board for Certification of Safety Managers, Certificate Number 46
Registered Professional Engineer, California, Certificate Number 3091
Certified Reliability Engineer, American Society for Quality, Certificate Number R-1318
Certified Quality Engineer, American Society for Quality, Certificate Number E-5665